Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday

This was to be my "drink lots of tequila" day. I wouldn't say I achieved my goal. I tried lots of different drinks over the course of the day. But we were too busy doing nothing for it to be some stupid tequila blow out. I should be thankful - but then others say maybe I SHOULD have had more tequila....
So I hit the beach and went about a mile round trip north of the resort. The tide was in. There wasn't much beach to walk. But just the sun and sound of the ocean. HEAVEN.
I sat on the beach for a bit.
Did 4 laps in the pool - my goal was to work up to 10 by the end of the 5 days.... (this would be my last attempt at swimming laps - DAMN I was really enjoying it too)
Went to the breakfast buffett. Here is mexican cuisine I picked up in Cozumel that would make most people cringe... refried beans with some cheese melted on top with scrambled eggs. No really it is quite tasty....
Eventually worked my way back to the beach where drink hour had started. Mango margaritas. Now some may know that when it comes to mango anything I am THERE! So I tried the mango margarita - first of all it was HUGE, second of all I still prefer rum over tequila.... But it was good and festive and fun... and OH look at the time - Giants/Eagles game time...
Well that was a bust. The sports bar was just that a sports bar. And Laird made a good number of friends with other Giants fans. And we all left disappointed... boo hoo

No comments: