Thursday, December 18, 2008

SPA DAY!!!

Well there is one way to warm up - a pampering morning at the spa.
I should have known something was up when the steam room didn't seem TOO hot to me. But that is after the fact...
The first thing we did was some detox seaweed body wrap. Now between massages, facials, and pedicures I have never done anything like this before. I have to say it was pretty amazing. Did it do anything? Who the heck knows. I just know that the hour of them layering some seaweed stuff on my skin and wrapping me in warm towels was prtty damn neat and I would do it again.
From there I did a reflexology massage. A little different that the deep tisssue massage. I can't explain the difference just beleive me there was a difference.
And from there I finally went in the steam room.
It was a nice way to spend the morning.
We went to the pool afterwards... And wouldn't you know somewhere over the course of the afternoon - the aches came back and I found myself headed back to the room to take a nap. boo hoo

No comments: