Thursday, December 18, 2008

Arrival

The first thing I noticed when the plane landed in Cancun - I didn't have a good view of the approach. That kills me. But what I did notice was HSBC had its logo emblazened on all the gate ramps. It reminded me of all the BoB logos in the Bermuda airport. I thought - have they done some research somewhere that airport advertising helps business?
From there I can't say much else stood out for me.
Oh - I did like the taupe tiles in the ladies room and smoked glass for the stall doors. No seroiously I did. And you laugh now - but just you wait...
Immigration was fine. Baggage claim fine. Customs fine. Really uneventful.
I went outside and found Thomas Moore travel (I know it made me smile) to take me to the resort.
The only thing that really caught my eye on the drive out to the resort - there is a Wet N Wild waterpark in Cancun. Who woulda thunk it.

No comments: