Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Only 4 vacation days left

Or so I thought back in August when I was in NJ. I was joking with Andrea at that time that I would use my last few days to use her timeshare in Cancun this year. In passing she seemed OK with that.
Then I got sick and used a day. And she and my mom were coming to visit in October and I thought I use a day there as well. So the prospects of using the remaining two days to go to Cancun seemed silly.
HAH! Then I filled out the forms for my sick day to find out... I really had 7 days left - less 1 sick day - SIX days left for the year.
Given the craziness of things these past few months I decided that I would only use a few. And at the end of the month I could very well have left 3 days on the table. But I am OK with that. Sometimes the stress of taking a vacation and leaving the office is a bit too much.
But I promise to plan better in 2009.
So after some hemming and hawing I booked my flights for 5 days in Cancun.
And I leave in 3 days!

No comments: